- Kira is from Maryland, where she grew up.
- She has a B.S degree in Marine Science with a minor in biology from the University of South Carolina.
- She loves being outdoors and she especially loves being at the beach.
- Courtney comes to us from beautiful Canada!
- She completed her Master's in Education for Sustainability at Griffith University in Brisbane Australia and her undergraduate degree from Brock University in Ontario.
- Some of her experience includes educating 10-12-year-old students about Earth's natural resources in a hands-on manner with the Wild Mountains organization in Australia.
- Courtney has a passion for education, volunteering and assisting others. Her other love is her 5 Shelties!
- Mark has been driving for 25 years and has visited the lower 48 states, Canada and Mexico adding up to over a MILLION miles on the road.
- The women in Mark's life have all chosen to dedicate their lives to the military in one form or another. His wife of 38 years is a retired Army Master Sargent, RN and hospital clinical director. While his 2 daughters are serving in the Navy and Coast Guard Reserves in addition to attending nursing school and teaching respectively.
- In his spare time Mark enjoys paddle boarding, kayaking, flipping houses with his wife, and his new hobby, kite surfing!
- Mark recently completed all 120 hours of the Florida Master Naturalist program.
- The newest member of the WaterVentures team, Meghan Fellner, is from Lakeland, Fl.
- She is a recent graduate from The University of Florida
- She has a BS in Marine Science with a minor in Leadership
- She is passionate about ocean and water conservation and loves teaching about it!
- Meghan is a certified yoga teacher, has her black belt in karate, and loves to kayak!